Day of the dead motif skeleton priest with a pumpkin on his head. One of Avelino's most unusual and inventive motifs. This is a medium sized piece as Avelino is now committed to larger detailed pieces than years prior. Timeless standalone work of art.
• Carved by Hand and Meticulously Sanded
• Tenaciously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single Piece Body with removable pumpkin stem
• Origin of This Carving is the village of La Union
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 7" tall x 3 1/2" wide (Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.