Unorthodox bold blue badger chiseled out of a single piece of wood. Gil Santiago son of Miguel are some of the most esteemed and celebrated fine carving artists of Arrazola. These newer pieces by Gil offer a new painting style which he refers to as Greek. A fascinating, alluring and highly appealing work from the son of Arrazola's original woodcarvers.
• Carved by Hand and Meticulously Sanded
• Resolutely Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single Piece Carving
• Origin of This Carving is the village Arrazola
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 6 1/2 L x 3" wide (small-medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.