This special armadillo would be at home in Sedona's painted desert. Blending right in with the rusty reds and hot oranges. Seven banded armor shell with six segmented tail Tribus Mixes has a look and profile all to their own.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Punctiliously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artists
• Single body carving with removable ears and tail
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from Encino Wood
• Originating from Tribus Mixes studio in Oaxaca city
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
• Textured tactile relief painting style
Dimensions Approx. 12" L x 4" tall (Medium-Large)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.