When the farm dog sees the other animals playing instruments he feels the need to join in with his upright bass. Vibrant velvety hues only available from aniline dye. Dyes are extremely hard to control in a defined area and require mastery of precision and control. Aniline painting is practiced by less than a tiny handful of artists. The result is a timeless museum grade collectable festivo with it's one of a kind personality.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Punctiliously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Unique mix of Aniline dye and Acrylic paint
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
• Timeless Traditional Oaxacan Festival Themed Figurine
• Origin of this piece is the village of La Union
Dimensions Approx. 4 1/2" tall x 4" wide (Small-Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.