Picturesquely perfect pig in every proportion. Avelino is a master at the subtle details. The cheeks and facial expression on this cerdo perfectly balance the body and shapely form. Beautiful and distinctively pure.
• Carved by Hand and Sanded with Traditional Tools
• Delicately detailed hand painted
• Proudly Signed by the Artist
• Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• All in one piece creation with removable Tail
• Origin of This Carving is the village of La Union
• Authentic Handmade Folk Art from Oaxaca Mexico
Dimensions Approx. 5 1/2" L x 3 1/2" tall (small)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.