Onyx jet black rabbit in a backdrop stars and moons and floating geometry. Supremely refined all in one carving with detailed bushy tail. The most traditional unchanged style going back to the 1980's. Her famous brother Jacobo has long since shifted his style but this is the original eye catching magical style in it's purity.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Punctiliously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artists
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Ingeniously Carved from a Single Piece of Wood
• Origin of This Carving is the village of San Martin Tilcajete
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 3" tall x 4" L (Small)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.