Highly ornate Bison of the Plains Very clean line work with finer appointments of beard and mane. A perfect synthesis of Lauro's stylized fur texture blended with Griselda's technical Navajo iconography. The ears and tail are removable for easy shipping.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Punctiliously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artists
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Origin of This Carving is the village of Arrazola
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
• Top Tier Quality Piece
• Floral Tapestry Brush Artistry
• Zapotec Patterned Brush Artistry
• Navajo Design Style Accents
Dimensions Approx. 8" L x 4" tall (Medium-Large)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.