Mexico has an affinity for elephants. Traveling around the galleries and workshops from Tlaquepaque to Morelia Michoacan you will see effigies to elephants everywhere. This gold and white bubble filled tusked pachyderm has elaborate African style ears and a roaring trunk. Tribus Mixes is independent of all the other carving villages and their method of creation unlike other artists.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Punctiliously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artists
• Removable Horns for Easy shipping
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from encinos wood
• Originating from Tribus Mixes studio in Oaxaca city
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
• Medium sized textured relief painting
Dimensions Approx. 7" L x 5" tall
"My shopping experience was a delight. I always love to go to your site and look at what is new and what the artists are up to currently. My order arrived very quickly and was very well packed so that nothing would get damaged during shipping. All of the items were better in person than on the screen. I loved each piece that I purchased. I even purchased one for my uncle who raises bees and was delighted to see that you had a couple of bee sculptures for sale that I couldn't pass up.