A coat of a bright happy blue sky day welcomes this hound to the garden of a thousand blooms. Dog are one of the only subjects the brother of Maria Jimenez still does. A once very active artist only carves and paints a few pieces these days and they all have an endearing quality that put each one in a class by itself. Dynamic and full of expression and beaming benevolence.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Punctiliously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• All in One Carving with Removable Tail
• Origin of This Carving is the village of San Martin
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
• Floral Surreal San Martin Style Brush Technique
Dimensions Approx. 8" L x 6" tall (Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.