Every pond has a king and this wide amphibian personifies that. Abundant camouflaging greens of different hues on this sizable bullfrog. Medium to large sized . Adroitly carved with wide toes and bulbous omni directional eyes. Heavy and weighted wood contoured perfectly from a master of amphibian wet works.
• Entirely Carved by Hand and Masterfully Sanded
• Meticulously Artisan Painted
• Proudly Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• All in one piece creation
• Origin of This Carving is the village of Arrazola
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions approx. 6 1/2" L x 5 1/2" wide (Medium-Large)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.