This citrus-bursting, bubble-hued orange cat is reminiscent of 1970's Japanese Animae, perfectly symmetrical, with a legacy of creativity from the most legendary Oaxacan carver of all time - Manuel Jimenez. His grandson, Armando Jimenez (brother of Moises) now bears his torch, crafting super soft sculptures of unparalleled preciousness.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Masterfully Painted by Hand
• Single piece carving with removable Tail
• Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Origin of This Carving is the village of Arrazola
Dimensions Approx. 5" tall x 6" deep (Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.