Golden fields of grain are camouflage for this fast moving Jackrabbit that floats above the tall grasses. A standout work of art by one of Arrazola's most precise painters. Flowing form that combines a patchwork of accenting colors in reds and lemons complimenting a theme of metallic hues.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Meticulously Artisan Painted
• Proudly Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single Piece Body Carving with removable tail and ears
• Origin of This Carving is the village of Arrazola
Dimensions 5 1/2" tall x 7 1/2" L (Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.