Vibrant vivid highland songbird carved out of dense ocote wood. Blue, deep ruby sure to brighten day. Javier's birds have the feet carved into the pedestal. Optimistically appealing medium sized carving.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Distinctively Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Genuine Oaxacan Carving made from Ocote wood of the Sierra Madre
• All in one piece carving
• Origin of This Carving is the village San Pedro Cajonos
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 5" L x x 6" tall (medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.