Rainbow spectrum caterpillar pulsing colors intertwined with a myriad of vibrant color. Standing up on a emerald green leaf. A very impressive composition in the medium size range. Antennae, leaf, and caterpillar separate for easy shipping.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Punctiliously Painted by Hand
• Genuine Oaxacan Carving made from Ocote wood of the Sierra Madre
• Multi Piece Carving, Wings, Legs, Antennae remove for easy shipping
• Origin of This Carving is the village San Pedro Cajonos
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 8" L x 7" tall (Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.