This product is sold out
Zapotec bliss. Somewhere off the deep marine surfs of the rocky Pacific coasts of Huatulco Lauro Ramirez found inspiration in the pods of porpoises swimming around the deep blue shoals. This is a super streamlined medium sized single piece sculpture that has all the best colors of a sunrise on the Pacific.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Punctiliously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artists
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single Piece Carving
• Origin of This Carving is the village of San Antonio Arrazola
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
• Zapotec Patterned Brush Artistry
• Porpoises and Dolphins are NOT Fish
• Inspired by The Festival Música por la Tierra Music for the Earth
Dimensions Approx. 8 1/2" L x 5" Wide
"Both sculptures arrived in a timely fashion and they both met all expectations. They are beautifully carved and painted and I would recommend your site to anyone interested in collected Oaxaca’s art.--Rebecca G"