Beautiful yet bellicose piranha fish in floating forms of purples and blues. Undercurrents of Navajo patterns and fire streaks in the fins add to it's distinctive composition. This is one of our finest fish by one of the best painters in the art. Augustin Cruz and his sons are the only ones in his village who practice Oaxacan Woodcarving. Unique approach and color blends.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Distinctively Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Genuine Oaxacan Carving made from Ocote wood of the Sierra Madre
• Single Piece Carving
• Origin of This Carving is the village San Augustine Las Juntas
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
• Museum Grade Masterwork Top Tier Piece
Dimensions approx. 6 1/2" L x 4" wide (Medium-Large)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.