Full of attitude. Lime green eyes and a galloping stance this alebrije pig goes to market. Long circular tail, blue nose, and purple hooves. Geometric rows of Zapotec patterns give this piece depth accompanied by various polka dots of different hues. This is a medium sized piece with removable ears and tail for easy shipping.
• Carved by Hand with Simple Tools
• Thoroughly Sanded to a Porcelain Finish
• Removable Ears and Tail
• Confidently Signed by the Artist
• Veritable Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Origin of This Carving is the village of San Martin Tilcajete
Dimensions Approx. 6" L x 5 1/2" tall (medium)