Charming two toned rabbit with a myriad of accenting colors. Jack rabbit ears that curve forward and a curious puckered purple nose. Very classic design by one of the most revered artists in Arrazola known for his folktales he transmits into his works.
• Entirely Carved by Hand and Masterfully Sanded
• Meticulously Artisan Painted
• Proudly Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single Piece Carving with Removable Tail
• Origin of This Carving is the village of Arrazola
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 7 1/2" tall x 4" deep (small-medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.