Fidel Blas Caballo Del Mar in a surreal mix of deep aqua greens, oranges, magenta's, and dark blues. Natural unpainted wood makes for a a contrasting mount. This composition is in four pieces. Everything you could want in a small sized carving.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Distinctively Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Genuine Oaxacan Carving made from Ocote wood of the Sierra Madre
• Mount, Body, Fins Separate
• Origin of This Carving is the village San Pedro Cajonos
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
• Museum Grade Masterwork Top Tier Piece
Dimensions approx. 4" deep x 6" tall (Small)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.