Pavo Real a handsome two piece sculpture by one of a kind artist Avelino Perez. Pastel blues and soft greens contrast striking blues and limes. Elaborate medium to large sized peacock. Imaginative and intelligently executed figurine by one of the maestros of Oaxacan Art.
• Carved by hand and attentively Sanded
• Tenaciously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artists
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single Piece Body with Removable Feather Array
• Origin of This Carving is the village of La Union
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 7" tall x 5 1/2" L x 5" wide (Large)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.