Eagerly donning a hot magenta shirt and coveralls, the Dalmatian Saxophonist from Martin Melchor - the oldest musician maker in San Martin - is certain to please. With decades of experience creating whimsical, medium-sized sculptures, Melchor's expertise shines through the purity of colors and magical, simplistic expression of this timeless piece with a ton of personality.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Diligently Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single Piece Body Saxophone is Attached
• Origin of This Carving is the village of San Martin
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
• Artist featured on the back cover of Oaxacan Woodcarving: The Magic In The Trees
Dimensions Approx. 7 1/2" tall x 3 1/2" deep (Medium-Large)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.