Dalmation Sax player sporting coveralls and hot magenta shirt. Tall classic by the oldest musician maker in San Martin aims to please. For decades Martin Melchor has created a zoomorphic array of animated musical maestros in the medium sculpture sizes. Purity of colors paired with a magical simplistic expression. Timeless style full of personality.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Diligently Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single Piece Body Saxophone is Attached
• Origin of This Carving is the village of San Martin
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
• Artist featured on the back cover of Oaxacan Woodcarving: The Magic In The Trees
Dimensions Approx. 7 1/2" tall x 3 1/2" deep (Medium-Large)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.