A scene often seen in the small fishing village beach of San Agustinillo. Bird taking a ride atop a sea turtle is an atypical scene at the Pacific beaches of Oaxaca. This two piece Javier Blas woodcarving is a snapshot sculpture celebrating the beauty and humor of nature.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Punctiliously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from Ocote wood located in the Sierra Madre.
• Bird and Sea Turtle are two different pieces
• Origin of This Carving is the village San Pedro Cajonos
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 7" L x 7" Tall (Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.