Endearing attractive seaport seal in grey. Gracefully sanded and shaped from copal wood. Bright orange accents and finer refinements in nose, mouth, and fins. Medium sized composition brimming with finer tiered qualities in Arrazola at a modest price.
• Entirely Carved by Hand and Masterfully Sanded
• Meticulously Hand Painted
• Proudly Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• All In One Body Sculpture
• Origin of This Carving is the village of Arrazola
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions approx. 6" wide x 6" L (Small-Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.