Occasionally we discover an artist that makes a departure from any recognizable style before it. Impossible colors pink, orange, teal and turquoise outline an infinite array of mesmerizing geometric forms. A concentric complex cat of abstraction with reversals of shapes and intersecting glyphs. This is one of only two pieces we've ever obtained by this artist. A very dense wood piece with rounded weight to it.
• Entirely Carved by Hand and Masterfully Sanded
• Uniquely Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single Piece Carving
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
• Museum Grade Masterwork Top Tier Piece
Dimensions Approx. 6" L x 5" tall (large)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.