Skeleton praying with candle carved by the venerable Abad Xuana and painted by daughter Flor. Dazzling array of uniform dots with a surface like porcelain. Their works are in a class by themselves. This is the finest precision painting with no equal. The choicest super refined figurines that give other Oaxacan carvers pause and admiration.
• Carved by Hand with Simple Tools
• Thoroughly Sanded to a Porcelain Finish
• Painstakingly Painted by Hand
• Confidently Signed by the Artist
• Veritable Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Chiseled Block single piece carving including candle
• Origin of This Carving is the village of San Martin Tilcajete
• Museum Grade One of a Kind Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 4 1/2" tall x 3" deep (small)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.