It's all about the flow of fins! Finally a fancy fish you don't have to feed and stays vividly lucid indefinitely. Brilliantly lavish flowing finned fancy fish Oaxacan wood carving. Conveying a self sense of beautiful pride this pescado is a medium-larger sized sculpture that will dazzle in any collection. This one is a real dazzler.
• Carved by Hand with Simple Tools
• Thoroughly Sanded to a Porcelain Finish
• Painstakingly Painted by Hand
• Confidently Signed by the Artist
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
• Supremely Single Piece Carving Medium to Large Sized
• Origin of This Carving is the village of San Martin Tilcajete
• Timeless Collectable Keepsake Made By Humans Who Dream Big
Dimensions Approx. 7" L x 6" tall (Large)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.