In a region known for loving their hardy horses only a few actually carve their likeness into art. Javier Blas is one of those artists who brings out the articulated style and grace of these caballos. Every angle of this stately horse will impress. The size borders medium to large.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Distinctively Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Genuine Oaxacan Carving made from Ocote wood of the Sierra Madre
• Single Body Carving with Removable Tail
• Origin of This Carving is the village San Pedro Cajonos
• Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 7" tall x 9 L (Medium-Large)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.