Armadillo's standing on two legs with ands partially hiding face denoting a shyness to the mysterious night creature. Rainbow spectrum of colors pulsate all over this lavishly detailed piece. Bands of triangulated designs along the back are especially impressive.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Distinctively Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Genuine Oaxacan Carving made from Ocote wood of the Sierra Madre
• Ears, Hands, Tail are Removable from Body
• Origin of This Carving is the village San Pedro Cajonos
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
• Museum Grade Masterwork Top Tier Piece
Dimensions Approx. 10" L x 7" tall (Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.