If a child can name three dinosaurs the Stegosaurus is usually one of them. Rows of armor plates and spikes at it's tail this is the most distinctively recognized of the dinosaurs. One of Eleazar's most eye catching motifs showcasing the shear wizardry of copal carving. At both sides this herbivorous quadruped has a fluid lifelike articulation. One of the coolest in our collection and an all in all standout.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Punctiliously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• All in One Carving Fluid Perfect
• Origin of This Carving is the village Arrazola
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
• Museum Grade Masterwork Top Tier Piece
Dimensions 11" L x 7" Tall (Large)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.