Classic clean sun gold yellow coyote with removable tail. Strikingly crisp carving from the legendary lineage of Manuel Jimenez. Grandson Armando, brother to Moises carries the torch of their celebrated unique creative style of soft striking sculptures. Wife and partner Antonia co-created this piece doing the painting while Armando carved.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Masterfully Painted by Hand
• Single Body with Removable Tail
• Signed Piece by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Origin of This Carving is the village of Arrazola
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 6" L x 5" tall (Small-Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.