What better way to celebrate St Patricks day than to have this perfect Armando green within green cat to drive off all the snakes here at Port Wahakaa.
The legacy of the most famous Oaxacan carver of all and considered the very first Manuel Jimenez. Here, grandson Armando, brother to Moises carries the torch of their celebrated unique creative style of soft super precious sculptures.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Masterfully Painted by Hand
• Single piece carving with removable Tail
• Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Origin of This Carving is the village of Arrazola
Dimensions Approx. 5" tall x 6" deep (Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.