Like some sort of alien intelligence roaming the caves of Mars. As we have found in two and a half decades spiders are surprisingly quite rare in Oaxacan Art. Only one artist and his wife create elaborately carved works that are eerily accurate. Mounted on a wall or on a table top this arachnid is one of the most weird and wonderful in the gallery.
• Carved by Hand and Sanded with Traditional Tools
• Delicately detailed hand painted
• Proudly Signed by the Artists
• Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• All in One Carving
• Origin of This Carving is the village of Arrazola
• Authentic Handmade Folk Art from Oaxaca Mexico
Dimensions Approx. 12" wide x 10" L (Large)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.