A spectra of wild balance of green and pink color bands make this eye catching articulated male Pepsis Thisbe wasp a stand out. This striking flyer borders on the medium size. Wings, antennae, and legs are removable for easy shipping.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Distinctively Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Genuine Oaxacan Carving made from Ocote wood of the Sierra Madre
• Ten pieces detach from body for easy shipping
• Origin of This Carving is the village San Pedro Cajonos
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
• Museum Grade Masterwork Top Tier Piece
Dimensions Approx. 8" L x 7" wide (Small-Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.