Beautiful violet plum goat with a host of fire pink flowers and and floating sun dog orbs. Jose Olivera pieces are some of the most consistently high quality and evolving pieces in the art of Oaxacan wood carving. Over thirty years of continual refinement, lucid colors, and eloquent shapes.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Punctiliously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the artist
• Astounding Single Piece Carving
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Origin of This Carving is the village San Martin
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 5" tall x 4" deep (Small)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.