This product is sold out
This jack rabbit hides in the tallest grasses. Dazzling flower blooms compliment a field of micro dot patterns. Endearing eyes, cheeks, and long broad ears. This is an impeccably refined copal carving by Jose Olivera painted by the highly talented Francisca Melchor.
• Carved by Hand with Simple Tools
• Thoroughly Sanded to a Porcelain Finish
• Painstakingly Painted by Hand
• Confidently Signed by the Artists
• Veritable Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single body carving with removable ears and tail
• Origin of This Carving is the village of San Martin
• Authentic Handmade Folk Art from Oaxaca Mexico
Dimensions Approx. 6" tall x 7" wide (Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.