In the high tree canopy in the lushest of tropical green forests comes this surreal Tree Iguana. David Blas takes a unique approach to this familiar lizard of tropical Mexico. Vivid camouflage in emerald greens and distinctive fire markings. A gallery delight.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Punctiliously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Genuine Oaxacan Carving made from Ocote wood of the Sierra Madre
• One piece body carving nothing detachable
• Origin of This Carving is the village San Pedro Cajonos
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 10" L x 6" wide (Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.