A single piece of copal wood wow piece and then some. Elegant polished composition that astonishes at ever angle this conejo is viewed at. Zapotec geometry abounds in color and form.
• Entirely Carved by Hand and Masterfully Sanded
• Uniquely Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single Piece Carving
• Origin of This Carving is the village of Arrazola
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions 4" tall x 3" deep (Small)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.