Captivating Cinco De Mayo to Day of the Dead, this entertainer of the beyond plays on cue. Exemplary high-grade folk art figurine showcasing the grand legacy of Oaxacan Woodcarving. La Union skeletons are one-of-a-kind and boast a style entirely their own.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Punctiliously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• All in one carving with Attached Instrument
• Unique mix of Aniline dye and Acrylic paint
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
• Timeless Traditional Oaxacan Festival Themed Figurine
• Origin of this piece is the village of La Union
Dimensions Approx. 5" tall x 3" deep (Small-Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.