It is our working theory that the owl is the most competitive motif in all of the Oaxacan art form. Hallowed and divine in Zapotec myths the artists have a fervor for creativity around them. Eleazar continually evolves his buho with various dispositions. This one is quite spectacular as a chisled single piece sculpture. Every viewpoint shows a different aspect of it's dynamism.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Punctiliously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single Piece Carving
• Origin of This Carving is the village Arrazola
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
• Museum Grade Masterwork Top Tier Piece
Dimensions Approx. 9" tall x 6" deep x 5" wide (Large)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.