Smiling on one side fierce on the other. Rain forest jaguar painted and shaped in the refined Arrazola style with soft shapely contours. Third-largest big cat in the world after tigers and lions. Bright backdrop for spots that add to the contoured profile. Distinctive markings abound.
• Entirely Carved by Hand and Masterfully Sanded
• Meticulously Artisan Painted
• Proudly Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• All In One Carving
• Origin of This Carving is the village of Arrazola
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 5 1/2" L x 2" tall
"We love your products! We've purchased a number of Oaxacan wood carvings from you and each is even more beautiful than pictures portray. Orders are processed expeditiously and packaged with great care. Never a worry about damage! I highly recommend your site to other collectors.
(You have my permission to use all or part of my comments in any promotional or marketing format. I really do think you're great! And the little chocolates you include are a lovely perk!)