Razorback feral pig with formidable tusks angled ears and contoured nasal snout. Auburn ears, ice blue eyes, and imposing expression. This is a sizable piece in the medium to large scale. Thoughtfully sanded and painted with a frosting of tonal grays.
• Carved by Hand and Conscientiously Sanded
• Tenaciously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single Body Carving with Removable Tail
• Origin of This Carving is the village of Arrazola
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Artistry
Dimensions Approx. 9 1/2" L x 6 3/4" tall (Large)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.