Large sized vibrant red hunting hound in a casual sprint. Master artist Antonio Carrillo is one of the few that can create fluid lively animals in moving postures. Ideal for home decor on shelves or table tops.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Fastidiously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single Piece Body with Removable Tail
• Origin of This Carving is the village Arrazola
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 10" L x 6" tall (Large)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.