The rarest of all African big herd animals. Compact Rhinoceros full of vigor and benevolent expression. Zapotec and Mixtec designs densely populate this superb ice themed sculpture.
• Entirely Carved by Hand and Masterfully Sanded
• Uniquely Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single Piece Carving with removable tail
• Origin of This Carving is the village of Arrazola
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions 5" L x 3" tall (Small)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.