In the mountains of the Sierra Madre Del Sur pumas and jaguars roam the expansive forests. People who catch glimpses of them only see a shadow in the night. Here is an imaginative piece that captures the spirit of these felines. Electric blue and black panthera of the night pouncing in posture.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Distinctively Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Genuine Oaxacan Carving made from Ocote wood of the Sierra Madre
• Single Body Carving with removable tail and ears
• Origin of This Carving is the village San Pedro Cajonos
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 11" L x 6 1/2" tall (Medium-Large)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.