Flex your flair with this friendly yet formidable large wasp, available in a variety of eye-catching hues. Raul and Viviana's designs show their artistic style within the Blas family creations. Dare to be different - boast your beauty and strength with Amenaza Hornet!
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Punctiliously Painted by Hand
• Oaxacan Carving made from alpine Ocote wood
• Multi-Piece carving Removable Wings, Legs, Antennae
• Origin of This Carving is the village of San Pedro Cajonos
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 8" L x 7" wide x 7 1/2" tall (Medium- Large)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.