Symmetrical sculptural excellence and a synthesis of Zapotec geometry that interplay throughout this long oso hormiguero. The perfect balance of frosted whites and occluded grays. Superb choice for the collector who wants a large carving that has detail to match at less than half the price at a Southwest Gallery.
• Carved by Hand and Meticulously Sanded
• Tenaciously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artists
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single Piece Carving
• Origin of This Carving is the village of Arrazola
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
• Zapotec Patterned Brush Artistry
• Aztec Design Style Accents
Dimensions Approx. 13" L x 5" tall (Large)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.