This jack rabbit gets up with the rising sun. Solarized yellows pair with bountiful flower blooms. Endearing eyes, cheeks, and long broad ears. This is an impeccably refined copal carving by Jose Olivera painted by the highly talented Francisca Melchor.
• Carved by Hand with Simple Tools
• Thoroughly Sanded to a Porcelain Finish
• Painstakingly Painted by Hand
• Confidently Signed by the Artists
• Veritable Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single body carving with removable ears and tail
• Origin of This Carving is the village of San Martin
• Authentic Handmade Folk Art from Oaxaca Mexico
Dimensions Approx. 6" tall x 7" wide (Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.