Mesmerizingly bubblegum pinks and vibrant, juicy violet blues fuse together to illustrate this masterfully perfect Coyote. Crafted with the utmost precision, this Jose Olivera copal carving, painted by the incomparably talented Francisca Melchor, captivates with every painstakingly detailed brushstroke - a work of Mexican artistry that will take your breath away.
• Carved by Hand with Simple Tools
• Thoroughly Sanded to a Porcelain Finish
• Painstakingly Painted by Hand
• Confidently Signed by the Artists
• Veritable Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single body carving with removable tail
• Origin of This Carving is the village of San Martin
• Authentic Handmade Folk Art from Oaxaca Mexico
Dimensions Approx. 5 1/2" tall x 5" deep (Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.