Deep indigo classic Moises Morsa! Grandson of talented woodcarver Manuel Jimenez, Moises crafts unique works with charming simplicity that few can replicate. Big tusks, expressive eyes, and intricate skin textures give this walrus undeniable dimension. This walrus showcases the unparalleled talent of a master craftsman—the perfect way to bring a sense of timeless elegance to any room!
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Masterfully Painted by Hand
• All in one Carving
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Origin of This Carving is the village of Arrazola
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 6 1/2" L x 5" tall x 6" wide (medium-large)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.