A wave of violets and purples drapes a richly detailed sea turtle. Jose Olivera is a master of Oaxacan wood-carving, wowing us with this miniature masterpiece of floral blooms, interlocking circles, and intricate accents. A treasure from the deep with unrivaled originality!
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Punctiliously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the artist
• Single piece carving
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Origin of This Carving is the village San Martin
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 5 1/2" L x 4" wide (Small-Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.